[Users] Dragon

ofabre dragon-use at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:32:10 CET 2011

Hi,

>From what I know, Jasmine is a technical tool oriented on the technical parts of a service architecture like deployment, monitoring, self recovery... This type of capabilities are provided by the Petals administration web console.
Dragon is (or will be) more oriented on business aspect of a service oriented architecture like SLA contract (Service Level Agreement) management, service and process design, design time and runtime policy design and enforcement... But it's real that Dragon shares some capabilitities with the Petals web console and Jasmine like lite monitoring or deployment capabilities because it must provide a "real time" vision of the service execution environment.

Regards.

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=756#756