[Users] BPEL : impossible to find a receiver corresponding...

Mathieu petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:32:12 CET 2011

Hi Rudy,

Orchestra is not supported in Petals since 2.3, because we created our
own BPEL engine It was used it internally and for customers, it works
way better with Petals.

I see several solutions :
- Try again with the current solution. It might work, and if there are
fixes, they should me minor. Maybe someone can send you SE+WSDL+BPEL
that were working before, to see if they are still working.
- Wait the Petals BEPL project public release
- Use Petals 2.2.x , with the Orchestra SE from petals.ow2.org
- Have a discussion with one of us to use the Petals BPEL engine.

My half-cent...

Mathieu

PEtALS, the open source distributed ESB (http://petals.objectweb.org)

Read this forum topic online here: