[Users] use of <get-calls-by-service>

rnaudin petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:32:19 CET 2011

Hi,

You are refering an old version of the EIP component.

At this time, the component was trying to mix scripting and EIP pattern.
Then we splitted the EIP component in 2 component:
-the current EIP which proposes a pattern per service. 8)
-the 'EIPorchestration', which is no more maintained and have inhererited all the 'scripting and EIP pattern' mixing. [Evil or Very Mad]

Please refers to the components available at http://petals.ow2.org/download-jbi-components.html.

 [Arrow] Note that the scripting component is not finished, but it could be a good alternative. We need contribution on that component too!

/Roland

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=768#768