[Users] dynamic web services(endpoints) call?

vzurczak petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:32:28 CET 2011

wabom wrote:
> Good morning,
> During the last period I tried other solution but I think the eip is the suitable way to solve my problem.
> I understood 'cdeneux' advices but I have a problem about implementing the 2nd point.
> I deployed my web service (which will compute according to my request the right web services to be called) in web server, but I don't know how to progress to create the endpoint which uses eip (and call the other web services exposed inside petals) and then expose it outside petals to allow its exploitation by an external (to petals) client.
> I need your help.
> Please don't neglect my question...

Hi.

There is a wizard in the PEtALS Eclipse tools to create a service unit for the EIP component.
It is quite raw, but it can help you to understand how to use this component.

The steps to achieve your demand are:
	Expose your web service into PEtALS (create a SU for the SOAP component).

	Create a SU for the EIP component. You need to know the pattern to use. If you want to call a PEtALS service, depending on a condition on the input message, you will probably use the router or dynamic-router pattern.

	Expose the EIP service youy created outside PEtALS, using a binding-component (e.g. the SOAP component to expose it as a web service).

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=782#782