[Users] How i can create a BPEL sa with Petals?

vzurczak petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:34:23 CET 2011

bba7722 wrote:
> have you ever seen this error?
>

> Code:
> Error : can't deploy service-assembly : org.ow2.petals.jmx.exception.PerformActionErrorException: java.lang.Exception: The deployment of the Service Assembly 'http://192.168.249.247:7878/upload/1246628046064/sa-Orchestra-HelloWorld-provide.zip' failed. Caused by:Error occured during the deployment of a Service Unit Caused by:The ServiceUnit listener failed to process for SU su-Orchestra-HelloWorld-provide Caused by:org.ow2.orchestra.exception.OrchestraException: org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.WireException: circular dependency for org.hibernate.SessionFactory Caused by:org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.WireException: circular dependency for org.hibernate.SessionFactory Caused by:circular dependency for org.hibernate.SessionFactory

Personally, no. But I may know what it means.
The current BPEL plug-in targets a PEtALS component named "petals-se-bpel".
The formed one used to target "petals-se-orchestra", which is no more supported directly by the plug-ins.

Which version of the plug-in and which BPEL component are you using ?

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=812#812