[Users] How i can create a BPEL sa with Petals?

vzurczak petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:34:24 CET 2011

bba7722 wrote:
> But I didn't understand,very well, the first point because the name of the component is already petals-se-orchestra.
> Can you send me an simple example petals-sa-orchestra in provide or consume mode (zip file) via bba7722 at yahoo.com ?

In fact, you are right. The update site you pointed to contains the right version for the Orchestra component.
So, the target component is the right one and the issue must be related to the SU.

According to the documentation, a valid service-unit descriptor looks like :

Code:
<jbi:jbi version="1.0"
  xmlns:jbi="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi"
  xmlns:orchestra="http://petals.ow2.org/components/orchestra/version-1.0"
  xmlns:petalsCDK="http://petals.ow2.org/components/extensions/version-4.0"
  xmlns:generatedNs="http://orchestra">

  <jbi:services binding-component="false">
    <jbi:provides
      interface-name="generatedNs:orchestra"
      service-name="generatedNs:orchestraService"
      endpoint-name="orchestraServiceEndpoint">

      <petalsCDK:wsdl>process.wsdl</petalsCDK:wsdl>
      <orchestra:bpel>process.bpel</orchestra:bpel>
    </jbi:provides>
  </jbi:services>
</jbi:jbi>

Since it's what the plugins generate, I think the error is in the BPEL file you created.
In which case I'm not the right person to answer.  :?
Maybe you can post your BPEL here.  [Idea]

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=816#816