[Users] proxy service problem

mcmati petals-use at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:34:35 CET 2011

actually this problem is gone now. Howewer, when I log into webconsole then in PEtALS Admin and Monitoring I get this error:

Code:

Error : can't get PEtALS components : org.ow2.petals.jmx.exception.InstallationServiceErrorException: org.ow2.petals.jmx.exception.PerformActionDoesNotExistException: javax.management.MBeanException: Operation getInstalledSharedLibraries not in ModelMBeanInfo nested exception is javax.management.ServiceNotFoundException: Operation getInstalledSharedLibraries not in ModelMBeanInfo

and what's more I can't see any servers on the left (where it used to be a menu)

_____
Martin

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=837#837