[Users] JMX connection to PEtALS

sandre petals-use at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:35:53 CET 2011

Hello,

I have a question about the implementation of JMX services in the PEtALS ESB.

I'm trying to configure the conf/topology.xml file to connect my jconsole through
a network interface which is not the host's main interface.

More precisely, once PEtALS has started, I can connect with the jconsole to the IP address returned
by `hostname -i`. But it doesn't work when the jconsole client is on another network and
tries to connect to another IP address of the server.

The petalsTopology.xsd says:

Code:

<complexType name="JmxService">
		<all>
			<element name="rmi-port" type="int" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" />
		</all>
</complexType>

Is the "rmi-address" element missing or is there another way I can configure the esb?

^^

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=909#909