[Users] Problem installing component and deploying SA with ANT

Alex alblancb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:36:03 CET 2011

Hello,

I am currently working on ISyCri project in collaboration with EBM. We use PEtALS as bus services.
I'm having problems installing components and SA through an ANT script.

So far, I used the standalone version 2.5 of Petals and everything worked. However I must use the latest version of maestro and therefore the latest version of Petals (3.0-SNAPSHOT). I use version 4 of BC SOAP and 1.0.2-SNAPSHOT of SE Maestro.
I initially changed my ant script in order to use these components, so I also copied all .zip file right places. I kept my previous SA of bpel and I change the SA containing all of the SU SOAP to match the 4th version of the BC SOAP.

In launching the script, it immediately stops and I get the error message :

[Image: http://img8.hostingpics.net/pics/804608error.png ] (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=804608error.png)

Following a discussion with the Maestro developper, I downloaded sources of Petals in order to compile these three parts for their .jar:
- Petals-jmx-api
- Petals-jbi
- Petals-jmx

Then, I copied these jars in the "lib" folder from Petals ones. I got the same error message. So I decided to retrieve previous versions of the jar of my standalone version 2.5 of Petals and copied it into the folder "lib" from my new version. This time the script has started well but crashed when deploying the SA of BPEL SE. I get this error message :

[Image: http://img8.hostingpics.net/pics/652698error2.png ] (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=652698error2.png)

Can i have some help?

Alexandre Blanc

PS : this is my build.xml and SA zip