[Users] Problem installing component and deploying SA with ANT

Alex alblancb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:36:18 CET 2011

So, the CDK problem is solved.

Alex wrote:
> To be continued...

Concerning the ANT deployement :

I have compil PEtALS with sucess and modify a little bit my "build.xml" (change the old petals-ant by the new one).
But, there is a problem which i think is an ANT one with PEtALS.
Endeed, when i launch the script i get this message :

[Image: http://i.imagehost.org/0431/error3.png ] (http://i.imagehost.org/view/0431/error3)

In PEtALS  command line I can see this message :

[Image: http://i.imagehost.org/0300/error4.png ] (http://i.imagehost.org/view/0300/error4)

As you can see, there is an inconsistancy between the two sentence framed.
I test to deploye all things (componant SA) manually putting all files dirtectly into the "install" folder. All works well!

My new "build.xml" : ici (http://www.fileshost.com/download.php?id=3934CFE21)

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=941#941