[Users] URGENT - create a JBI with CDK 5b0.2 (steria)

yblazart yann.blazart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:36:38 CET 2011

Hi !

I've created a maven project with an artifact 1.3-SNAPSHOT.

When I compile I got a validation problem

[DEBUG] Reason: Failed to validate POM for project org.ow2.petals:petals-cdk-core at Artifact [org.ow2.petals:petals-cdk-core:pom:5.0-SNAPSHOT:compile]
[DEBUG]
Validation Errors:
[DEBUG] 'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing for com.ebmwebsourcing.wsstar:ws-addressing4notification:jar

Really, in the pom there's no version. So ? More of that  com.ebmwebsourcing is not apparently available in the http://maven.objectweb.org/maven2-snapshot repository but in http://maven.ebmwebsourcing.com/maven/public-snapshot/.

So at the end, what do I have to do ?

Thanks for your quick answer.

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=976#976