[Users] Petals plateform and webconsole (steria)

yblazart yann.blazart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:36:43 CET 2011

I , in fact, this is in glassfish. When I remove the welcome-list et session-timeout from the web.xml, it works (but not for the charts for monitoring). perhaps glassfish is more restrictive than tomcat ? The fact is that I will not be able to install a tomcat on the target platform, only glassfish v2 UR2.  So two solutions : the first is to be able to make it work on glassfish and use a Petals platform (2.4 for now), the other is to use the quickstart, this is cheating but I can sell it to my customer as packaged product. So in the last case is quickstart ready for production use ? Can I in futur add other containers in a quickstart ? I don't think so. So I'm blocked for now.

For the first problem, I'm agree with you, this is really strange. I've changed the database to H2 (this is really better than hsqldb) and it works great. In this case the last problem is de.laures.cewolf.taglib.ChartImageDefinition.

Thanks for the time you're taking to answer me.

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=974#974