[Users] Deploy a component

ABY aurore.bussy at atosorigin.com
Wed Mar 16 10:37:02 CET 2011

Hello,

I try to deploy a component named "petals-sample-client.zip". The file is copied in the rep "C:\Program Files\Petals\petals-platform-3.0.1\install".
After a few seconds, in the console, an error message appears :

"Unable to read a JBI descriptor.
java.util.zip.ZipException : Le chemin d'accès spécifié est introuvable"

I have the file "jbi.xml" in the rep "\META-INF" in the zip file.

The environment variable PETALS_HOME is "C:\Program Files\Petals\petals-platform-3.0.1". I modified the variable (before "C:\Program Files\Petals\petals-platform-3.0.1\bin.." but I had the same error).

What is the problem ?

Thanks a lot

Aby

Unsuscribe/Suscribe Petals forum notificationWBR:>
Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30304#30304