[Users] Problem when importing wsdl file based on WSDL 2.0 into P S

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:38:28 CET 2011

Youn wrote:
> Ok thanks for explanations [Laughing]
> I keep trying to implement the example of BPEL and now I have others questions please.
> 1)	In the Petal Studio why we can’t package the SU of BPEL (su-BPEL-travelAgencyService-provide) with the others SUs (su-FileTransfer-hotel-provide,  su-SOAP-AirLineBookService-provide, su-SOAP-car-provide) I created two SA.
> 2)	When I deploy the SE BPEL into Petals (petals-platform-3.0.1) there is no problem but when I’ try to start it  with the WebConsole I have this error  [Rolling Eyes]

Let's answer the easiest: à priori, the second question is not related to the studio, but to the BPEL SE.  8)

For the first question, you cannot indeed package several SU together when one of them is a BPEL one.
It would be the same thing if there were a SCA one.

The reason is that the export mechanism is completely different between the usual package mechanism and the BPEL one.
I am currently working on the roadmap details for the release of the Petals Studio 1.0.
Smoothing and harmonzing the SU export mechanism should be done within this roadmap. At least, for the BPEL.

SCA being another, completely different thing...

http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30336#30336