[Users] Call an external Web Service with PEtALS

meljai mohammed.eljai at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:38:32 CET 2011

Hi Frederic,

You use an old version of the SOAP component. This version does not handle correctly WSDLs that contain an imported files.
I run your use case on the last version of the SOAP component, and it's work fine.

So, I suggest you to move to the last version of the PEtALS platform (3.0.1, available here (http://petals.ow2.org/download-petals-esb.html)) and the last version of the SOAP component (4.0, available here (http://petals.ow2.org/download-jbi-components.html)).
You have to change some name space in the jbi.xml for the SUs (provide and consume) to be deployable on the version 4.0 of SOAP component.
Replace http://petals.ow2.org/components/extensions/version-4.0 by http://petals.ow2.org/components/extensions/version-5 and http://petals.ow2.org/components/soap/version-3.1 by http://petals.ow2.org/components/soap/version-4 .

You can also recreate it using the PEtALS studio.

Mohammed

http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30346#30346