[Users] Which version number for PEtALS ESB?

sandre sandre at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:38:41 CET 2011

Having downloaded the new realease of PEtALS ESB 3.0.3, I wanted to try it and below is what was printed on my terminal:

Code:
PEtALS ESB platform distribution successfully started - 1/22/10 12:35 PM
System Information : Petals JBI Container - version: 3.0.4

I was expecting 3.0.3 to be printed as the version number.

Question, is there any relation between versions of the release and the embedded container?
If not, it's a bit confusing to me  [Rolling Eyes]

Cheers

http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30365#30365