[Users] FTP Error: 'dir' must be in the namespace

tbarbey thomas.barbey at synergieassocies.com
Wed Mar 16 10:38:43 CET 2011

Hi guys,

I was using an old version of Petals and I'm currently testing the last release.

I installed the last FTP compontent and thanks to Petals Studio, I created two services (a "consume" one and a "provide" one).

I just would like to call the "dir" operation using the webconsole and I get the following error:

Code:
[b]Operation 'dir' must be in the namespace 'http://petals.ow2.org/components/ftp/version-3'[/b]
java.lang.Exception: Operation 'dir' must be in the namespace 'http://petals.ow2.org/components/ftp/version-3'    at org.ow2.petals.bc.ftp.listener.JBIListener.validateExchange(JBIListener.java:74)    at org.ow2.petals.bc.ftp.listener.JBIListener.onJBIMessage(JBIListener.java:91)    at org.ow2.petals.component.framework.process.MessageExchangeProcessor.processInOutAsProvider(MessageExchangeProcessor.java:628)    at org.ow2.petals.component.framework.process.MessageExchangeProcessor.processAsProvider(MessageExchangeProcessor.java:379)    at org.ow2.petals.component.framework.process.MessageExchangeProcessor.process(MessageExchangeProcessor.java:242)    at org.ow2.petals.component.framework.process.MessageExchangeProcessor.run(MessageExchangeProcessor.java:176)    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Here are the properties I'm using:
Interface: {http://petals.ow2.org/components/ftp/version-3}Ftp
Service:  {http://petals.ow2.org/components/ftp/version-3}FTPService
Operation: dir
Content:
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:ver="http://petals.ow2.org/components/ftp/version-3">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <ver:dir>
      </ver:dir>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

I'm probably doing somethin wrong... Well, I certainly do, otherwise it would work :)

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30371#30371