[Users] BPEL - Failed to find provided service

Nat soporifik27 at free.fr
Wed Mar 16 10:38:58 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm new into the SOA world so please forgive me if my question looks stupid :)

I'm trying to create the most simple BPEL service and deploy it in Petals.
Here are the parameters I use to create the project in Petals Studio:

[Image: http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9167/bpel1.jpg ]

Then I click on Petals->Package for Petals and I copy the generated SA to the install folder. But I get the following error:

>     Error occured during the the registration or the deployment of a Service Unit
> javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: Failed to process a provide service for SU 'su-BPEL-testService-provide'
> 	at org.ow2.petals.component.framework.su.AbstractServiceUnitManager.deploy(AbstractServiceUnitManager.java:271)
> 	at org.ow2.petals.jbi.management.task.deployment.deploy.DeploySUToComponentTask.deploySUtoComponent(DeploySUToComponentTask.java:111)
> 	at org.ow2.petals.jbi.management.task.deployment.deploy.DeploySUToComponentTask.execute(DeploySUToComponentTask.java:65)
> 	at org.ow2.petals.jbi.management.TaskProcessor.process(TaskProcessor.java:78)
> 	at org.ow2.petals.jbi.management.task.deployment.deploy.DeployAllSUTask.registerAndDeploySU(DeployAllSUTask.java:164)
> 	at org.ow2.petals.jbi.management.task.deployment.deploy.DeployAllSUTask.deploySUS(DeployAllSUTask.java:120)
> 	at org.ow2.petals.jbi.management.task.deployment.deploy.DeployAllSUTask.execute(DeployAllSUTask.java:78)
> 	at org.ow2.petals.jbi.management.TaskProcessor.process(TaskProcessor.java:78)
> 	at org.ow2.petals.jbi.management.deployment.DeploymentServiceImpl.deploy(DeploymentServiceImpl.java:185)
> 	at org.objectweb.fractal.julia.generated.C7949fad8_0.deploy(INTERCEPTOR[DeploymentServiceMBean])
> 	at org.objectweb.fractal.julia.generated.C7566203_0.deploy(INTERFACE[DeploymentServiceMBean])
> 	at org.ow2.petals.jbi.management.autoload.AutoLoaderServiceImpl.performDeploySA(AutoLoaderServiceImpl.java:442)
> 	at org.ow2.petals.jbi.management.autoload.AutoLoaderServiceImpl.install(AutoLoaderServiceImpl.java:169)
> 	at org.ow2.petals.jbi.management.autoload.InstallDirectoryScanner.run(InstallDirectoryScanner.java:81)
> 	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: javax.jbi.JBIException: Failed to find provided service '{http://www.test.com/bpel}testService' in the WSDL description
> 	at org.ow2.petals.component.framework.su.AbstractServiceUnitManager.validateDescription(AbstractServiceUnitManager.java:198)
> 	at org.ow2.petals.component.framework.su.AbstractServiceUnitManager.processProvidesNode(AbstractServiceUnitManager.java:911)
> 	at org.ow2.petals.component.framework.su.AbstractServiceUnitManager.processProvidesNodes(AbstractServiceUnitManager.java:945)
> 	at org.ow2.petals.component.framework.su.AbstractServiceUnitManager.deploy(AbstractServiceUnitManager.java:269)
> 	... 15 more

I'm pretty sure I forgot something, but I don't know what...

Thanks in advance,

Nat

http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30400#30400