[Users] Timeout in start my own engine

Jérémie Doucy jdoucy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:39:45 CET 2011

Hello,
I try to develop my own se, and it must make a time consuming task at init or at start life-cycle.
But I have this exception, and I want to know where can I manage this timeout ?

Code:
javax.jbi.JBIException: Timeout exceeded when executing START management task. Assuming the task is blocked.

Thanks in advance.

Information Processing, Control and Cognition (IPCC)
EADS Defence and Security Systems
http://weblab-project.org

http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30487#30487