[Users] How to provide JMS as a Service Assembly

rnaudin roland.naudin at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:40:17 CET 2011

Hello,

You need to configure the component to work with the JORAM Shared Library.
There is a ant task (petals-configure-component) or a maven goal (petals:jbi-configure) for that.

We know that we need to publish documentations about this kind of things, but we are overridden by customer demands. [Crying or Very sad]

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30500#30500