[Users] Error invoking external web service

pierrot pierre.bernadou at mythalesgroup.com
Wed Mar 16 10:40:17 CET 2011

Hi Mathieu,

Thanks for your reply.
I'm continuing the tests on my side and here are the last results.

I've tried to deploy getVersion service of axis1.4 (my previous tests were with axis2 1.4.1 and axis2 1.5.1).  And everything works fine. Wsdl generated by axis1.4 is different than the one generated by axis2...
By the way, I validated the process I use to access external web service from petals is the good one. So maybe the problem could come from the way my axis2 generates wsdl (configuration problem?).
Any idea?

Thanks!

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30498#30498