[Users] Errors when I shut down Petals After many tests. [minor]

Youn youness_lemrabet at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 16 10:40:17 CET 2011

Hello,

I have also the some error below and now when I shutdown the container the problem remains.

This issue causes a memory leak because when I stop Petals Java programs running in memory and they impact the execution of my component (SA BPEL process).

So When I restart my PC the same component runs without any problem

Before restart my PC when I send I message to my process I had this error:

Code:

[Petals.Transporter.NioTransportProtocol.NioSelectorAgent]-SEVERE 2010-03-01 11:42:03,957 null
java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException
        at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.accept(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:130)
        at org.ow2.petals.transport.platform.nio.selector.NioSelectorAgent.accept(NioSelectorAgent.ja
va:174)
        at org.ow2.petals.transport.platform.nio.selector.NioSelectorAgent.run(NioSelectorAgent.java:
138)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
[Petals.Transporter.NioTransportProtocol.NioServerAgent]-INFO 2010-03-01 11:42:03,957 The NIO Server
agent is stopped.
PEtALS ESB platform distribution is stopped - 01/03/10 11:42

And after the restart that’s work ….very strange
Any idea !!???

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30501#30501