[Users] Error invoking external web service

pierrot pierre.bernadou at mythalesgroup.com
Wed Mar 16 10:40:19 CET 2011

Hello all,
Adrien, Julien, thank you for your help.
I've just tried to use your wsdl file, and it doesn't change anything for me, I still have the same exception. In fact, the action sent to my web service server seems to be getVersionResponse instead of getVersion. Is it possible?

The su provide part has been validated using a su consume and soapui client. It works well.

Actually, my tests are simple. I'm trying to invoke axis2 getVersion web service (without changing the wsdl, so I suppose it is well formed). I invoke this service from the web console and a bpel service and the error is the same for the 2 cases. If I try to invoke axis1.4 getVersion service, everything is ok with the console and with the bpel service. In a second step, I'll try to invoke my own services, developped with Netbeans.

I'm confused, I don't understand what is going wrong.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30507#30507