[Users] [BPEL] Can't deploy. "Unable to check package"

Mathieu mathieu.lebreton at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:40:36 CET 2011

-- Hi. I transfer an email send by Nitesh Khilwani, working in Synergy R&D project. --

I have started developing web-services and web interfaces for PKMS service. Initially, I am trying to bind a simple web-service with Petals ESB.

At first, I created a web-service, BPEL Service, and Composite application in NetBeans using OpenESB and ran it successfully.
However, when I am trying to import the Service Assembly part from OpenESB into Petals, I am getting following error:

---------------------------
Error : can't deploy service-assembly :
org.ow2.petals.jmx.exception.PerformActionErrorException:
java.lang.Exception: The deployment of the Service Assembly
'http://131.231.139.196:7878/upload/1268059212214/PKMSProjectApplication2.zi
p' failed. Caused by:Unable to chek the package: Caused by:You are trying to
deploy a SU 'PKMSProjectApplication2-PKMSProjectBPEL2' which need that the
target component 'sun-bpel-engine' was installed and started

Can you please suggest me, if I am following the right procedure?

Further, if you can guide me on how to create admin components like,
petals-sample-helloworld-3.1.1.zip or petals-sample-clock-1.6.zip in Petals
Quick Start 3.0, please?

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30550#30550