[Users] [BPEL] BPEL directly invoking JBI services.

seb.wytt sebastien.trivella at veoliaeau.fr
Wed Mar 16 10:40:45 CET 2011

Hello all,

I'm still new to BPEL on Petals, can you confirm me this simple question?

The BPEL invocation mechanism implies to have partner links specified based on WSDL descriptions. So in order to call a partner service inside the bus (JBI service), this one must be exposed on the bus through SOAP consume and invoked from BPEL through SOAP, right?

Isn't it possible to have JBI services inside the bus invoked directly from BPEL (same way as EIP) without going through SOAP layer?

Thank you for any answer.

Regards,
Seb!

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30565#30565