[Users] [FTP] <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8&

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:41:18 CET 2011

Hi,

tbarbey wrote:
> The problem is that I want my transfered file to be exactly the same than my original file... An ftp transfer is not supposed to change anything in the file :)

Definitely. :)

In fact, you are putting a text document in the XML message, and this is why the component must consider it as an XML document.
I would rather expect non-XML files to be passed as attachments rather than in the XML payload. But I don't know how it is managed in the component for now.
Maybe Mathieu can answer. But he won't come back before Monday.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30615#30615