[Users] namespaces conflict

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:54:46 CET 2011

OK. I checked the SA. It is correct.
The only warnings I got for the BPEL validation were:

> In receive Receive => [BPEL engine restriction] Sorry, but the attribute createInstance to yes is currently ignored. The process is created on the first activity detected in the definition	AnalyserService.bpel	/su-BPEL-AnalyserService-provide/src/main/jbi	/bpws:process[@name="AnalyserService"]/bpws:sequence[@name=""]/bpws:receive[@name="Receive"]
>

> In process => [BPEL engine restriction] Sorry, but the exitOnStandardFault attribute is ignored for the moment	AnalyserService.bpel	/su-BPEL-AnalyserService-provide/src/main/jbi	/bpws:process[@name="AnalyserService"]
>

> In process => [BPEL engine restriction] Sorry, but the suppressJoinFailure attribute is ignored for the moment	AnalyserService.bpel	/su-BPEL-AnalyserService-provide/src/main/jbi	/bpws:process[@name="AnalyserService"]

I don't think it is the source of the problem.
The argument input is also valid. I cheked with SoapUI.
However, some attributes seem useless:

> <ns3:processArgs
>     xmlns:ns2="http://weblab-project.org/services/exception"
>     xmlns:ns3="http://weblab-project.org/services/analyser/types">
>
>     <resource xmlns:ns5="http://weblab-project.org/core/model/"
>       xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>       synchronised="false" uri="weblab://tutorial/my.document"
>       xsi:type="ns5:document" />
>   </ns3:processArgs>

I assume weblab://tutorial/my.document is not the real URI.
Is weblab a protocol or a disk partition identifier (like C://, etc.)? If it points to a file, try file::///weblab://tutorial/my.document
Otherwise, I guess the error is in the BPEL SE.

Sorry, I can't help more about this, only the BPEL experts could.  :?

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30660#30660