[Users] FTP transfer

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:54:47 CET 2011

Hi,

Assuming the information you gave into the wizard are correct (right server address, user, password...), just package the created project.
You can do this by right-clicking the project and selecting Petals > Package for Petals.
The resulting archive is the deployment artifact that configures the Petals FTP component.

Once deployed inside Petals, this configuration is exposed as a service into Petals.
And the service interface is the WSDL present in the archive / project.
To run this service, you have to call it, by sending it a message that repsects the WSDL' schemas.

I think, but I might be wrong, that the normal behavior is to send the file content inside the message.
Not as an attachment. This may lead to some side effects (http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30664) sometimes...
I don't know what's the status of this problem right now.

Anyway, I hope this explaination helps you a little bit.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30667#30667