[Users] Petals 3.0 documentation

cdeneux christophe.deneux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:54:58 CET 2011

Great job, but how do you do to manage documentation of each petals or component release  ?

Christophe,

2010/3/26 ccasadei <charles.casadei at gmail.com (charles.casadei at gmail.com)>

>  	 	Some of the documentation we are working on is currently available at :
>
> http://doc.petalslink.com/display/petalsesb/ (http://doc.petalslink.com/display/petalsesb/)
>
> If you have any suggestion, feel free to tell us [img][/img]

Christophe DENEUX / Capgemini Sud / M�diterran�e
Integration Architect / OW2 PEtALS Comitter
www.capgemini.com
Porte de l'Ar�nas - Entr�e B / 455 Promenade des Anglais / 06200 Nice / FRANCE
Join the Collaborative Business Experience

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30679#30679