[Users] how to create a simple SU on Petals Studio

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:55:19 CET 2011

tilto wrote:

> > org.ow2.petals.jmx.exception.InstallationServiceErrorException: org.ow2.petals.jmx.exception.PerformActionErrorException: java.lang.RuntimeException: The component production element was not found in JBI Descriptor within installation package: [...]\sa-SOAP-HelloService-provide.zip-4.

Like I suspected, I did not find any problem in your SA.
All the files are correct (WSDL, jbi.xml). And the SA targets the petals-bc-soap component, which is valid.

I also tested your SA with the SOAP BC 4.0.2 and I did not encounter any error, at least, on deployment.
I may have an idea of your error, but I have no solution except uninstall the SOAP component and reinstall it.
Just to be sure, do you have, by any chance, installed several instances of the SOAP BC on your Petals?

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30711#30711