[Users] how to create a simple SU on Petals Studio

tilto thibaut.simonnet at atosorigin.com
Wed Mar 16 10:55:28 CET 2011

Hello everybody,
I am trying to create a small SU for Petals ESB 3.0.5 with Petals Studio.
I have a web service working on Tomcat and working well (it is a hello world) .
I have used "import a service into Petals" -> "use SOAP" and provided my web service WSDL file.
I have used the classic project view. And I have made "Petals"->"package for petals".
With the zip file generated I tried to install it on Petals ESB but I obtained an error :

> org.ow2.petals.jmx.exception.InstallationServiceErrorException: org.ow2.petals.jmx.exception.PerformActionErrorException: java.lang.RuntimeException: The component production element was not found in JBI Descriptor within installation package: [...]\sa-SOAP-HelloService-provide.zip-4.

(I think it is caused by petals-bc-soap-4.0.2.zip I have already launched).

I don't know if this is normal but on the SU zip there is only this folders/files :
* su-SOAP-HelloService-provide.zip
** Hello.wsdl
** META-INF
** jbi.xml
* META-INF
** jbi.xml

What setps have I forgotten ?
I haven't found the solution on the Petals Studio help. I hope that you will help me.
Thank you

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30705#30705