[Users] Petals Talend SE - Install Error

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:55:36 CET 2011

tbarbey wrote:
> Ok, it works now.
>
> If someone else gets this error, just make sure your JAVA_OPTS environment variable looks like this: JAVA_OPTS="-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m"

It is indeed very important.  :?
But on component installation, the Talend SE does nothing specific in its implementation (it only creates an empty map...).
I would have understood such an error on SU deployment, but not on component deployment.
I guess this error must come from what the CDK does on component installation.

By curiosity, do you have other installed or running components at the same time?

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30751#30751