[Users] SA-KPI what is it ?

tilto thibaut.simonnet at atosorigin.com
Wed Mar 16 10:55:38 CET 2011

Hello,
Now I am working on the Petals View and I would like to understand the aim of the last step (step 5) of its installation document. What are SA-KPI.zip and SU-KPI.zip ?
Is it possible to have a sample to avoid copy/past trouble?
After this step, will the link between Petals ESB and Petals View be created ?
Thank you in advance :-)

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30756#30756