[Users] JMS --> SOAP (with rampart security)

veraniego franki.verano at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:56:10 CET 2011

Thank you for your answer...

I tried the JMS client in this way...

Code:
ActiveMQConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:61616");

		try {

			QueueConnection queueConnection = connectionFactory.createQueueConnection();
			QueueSession queueSession = queueConnection.createQueueSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
			Queue requestQueue = queueSession.createQueue("PEtALSQueue");
			QueueSender queueSender = queueSession.createSender(requestQueue);

			Destination tempResponseQueue = queueSession.createTemporaryQueue();
			MessageConsumer responseMessageConsumer = queueSession.createConsumer(tempResponseQueue);

			// Set up JMS requestMessage
			TextMessage msg = queueSession.createTextMessage();
			msg.setText(body);
			msg.setJMSReplyTo(tempResponseQueue);

			// Start connection, send the message and wait for a response
			queueConnection.start();

	    		queueSender.send(msg);
	    		Message responseMessage = (Message) responseMessageConsumer.receive();

but the text in TextMessage goes to the SOAP body.. and I'd like to insert a security header.. I get the same in the SOAP endpoint:

> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
> <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
> <soapenv:Header xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
> <wsa:To>http://localhost:8082/alfresco/cmis/RepositoryService</wsa:To>
> <wsa:ReplyTo><wsa:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/none</wsa:Address></wsa:ReplyTo>
> <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:7E99F1393DEEDD70DC1270721378991</wsa:MessageID>
> <wsa:Action>urn:getRepositoriesResponse</wsa:Action>
> </soapenv:Header>
> <soapenv:Body>

Any idea for modifying the header and putting my security header??

Thank you!

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30794#30794