[Users] How to generate a WSDL 1

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:56:30 CET 2011

tilto wrote:
> I have correctly understood but I can't generate a client with the WSDL provided by the WebConsol.

Have you tried the SOAP proxy component?
It automatically exposes as web services the bus end-points.
I'm not sure using the web console to get the WSDL and build a client is a good practice.

I would not use this feature to build clients, rather to check things.
Clients should only be built from reexposed services.

tilto wrote:
> The only way to invoke an internal service in an other service is with orchestration ?

No, the only way is to have a service consumer which also runs inside the bus.
Orchestrations (with BPEL, or hand-made, like POJO) are one example. But there are other consumers, that you can configure through other components.
Reexposing an internal service with the SOAP BC is achieved by creating a service consumer that will run on the SOAP BC. :)

tilto wrote:
> I've read this blog (http://planet.petalslink.com/home/pygibello/2010/03/01/comment-utiliser-le-se-pojo-en-1-lecon) but I don't realy understand what kind of message I can use here :

You could use a tool like Soap UI to generate a skeleton of XML message, and then copy it in your POJO implementation.  [Idea]

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30831#30831