[Users] WebConsole : NPE when one node is stopped

Adrien adrien.ruffie at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:56:32 CET 2011

I think the problem can be solved for the current version SNAPSHOT on the trunk, but I have a little problem ...

Your NPE occured by refreshing the current page and resend the previous action you have performed, for
example:

If you have performed a stop action on a component your previous request was:

http://192.168.1.108:8080/petals-webconsole/WebConsole/pg/pages/AdminServer?domainName=subdomain1&serverName=1&tab_admin=components&tab_main=admin&_hdl_=%2Fpages%2FAdminServer%2FDo_23%2Finvoke&componentName=petals-se-talend

When you refresh with F5 the previous request was resend, therefore the NPE can be appeared on any action (stop, start, uninstall, show test tab, edit server ...)

I think, I have fix this bug on the webconsole snapshot in the trunk, but I don't remember ...

Next time, provide me the stacktrace, in order to see where the problem come from

Best regards,

Adrien

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30824#30824