[Users] How to generate a WSDL 1

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:56:41 CET 2011

tilto wrote:
> Why is it not on the Petals website?

Indeed.  [Embarassed]
That's probably because it was not yet released.
But we use it internally. That's why I mentionned it. Sorry...

tilto wrote:
> When you speak about SOAP Proxy component, do you mean  that? (http://chamerling.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/one-more-jbi-component-soap-proxy/)?

No.
As the creative developpers we are, two of ours have developped different components but gave them the same name...
Or almost. One is called "SOAP proxy" and the other one is "Proxy SOAP".
At least, that's what I understood last time we mentionned it.

Should I mention they are working on different projects with different scopes?
Anyway, I guess we will manage to rename one of them. [Laughing]

The one I was mentionning is in Petals trunk (http://websvn.ow2.org/listing.php?repname=petals&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fcomponents-sls%2Fpetals-bc-soapproxy%2F&rev=0).
The other one is still in the sanbox.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30834#30834