[Users] BPEL sample weather error

duffqiu candidq at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:56:56 CET 2011

Thanks for you answer.
But I still don't know how to fix it.
I describe my steps below, hope you could correct me.
Step1: Create/Import a weather SOAP SA in Pestal.

	 Got the WSDL from http://www.webservicex.net/globalweather.asmx

	 Create a SOAP project in Stadio using this WSDL

	 Without any change, generate the SA and deploy it.

Step2: Create BPEL SA in Pestal

	 Import WSDL in project

	 add a Invoke in process, and create a LINK of this WSDL, and assign link/request val/response val/ to assign to  to Invoke componenent, select "GetWeather" operation

	 assign input val to request val before invoke this WSDL, and assign response val to output val after invoke this WSDL

	 Generate SA and deploy it.

Step3: Using sample client to test it. the request is below:

Code:

<les:process xmlns:les="http://test.com">
<payload>
	<les:CityName>Beijing</les:CityName>
	<les:CountryName>China</les:CountryName>
</payload>
</les:process>

Then the EMP error is above.
Code: