[Users] BPEL : How to create a Correlation Set

RudyWI rudywi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:57:03 CET 2011

Hi

In BPEL, I try to create a correlation set.
So I create a new Correlation Set, I add a property with a type (eg: string).
Then, under my property options, when I want to add an alias to my property, I click on "Add" button, and "Browse".
I select the good parameter, but nothing appends : the DataType of my Alias is still empty.

Do you know why ?
Can you explain me how to create a simple correlation set ?

Thx

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30871#30871