[Users] BPEL sample weather error

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:57:57 CET 2011

duffqiu wrote:
> Could someone give us information how to fix the problem:
> SOAP SA generated by Studio 1.0 can be deployed?

Hi,

I'm still on hollidays. But as I was checking my emails, and given your insistance, I will try to give you a <strike>short</strike> explaination.

> It seems the SOAP SA created by release one can't be deployed
> But Beta version could.

Well, the Beta version and the final version do not do the same thing.
In the beta, only a zip file was created, trying to import everything and generate the magic deployment package.
The problem was that it could fail. And when it failed, you were left with no other solution except create or correct the archive contents by hand.

That's why the version 1.0 introduced the skecthing concept and an intermediary step in the packaging.
If the intermediate projects contain errors, you can correct them easily. And the packaging itself is not specific to BPEL.
However, the creation of these intermediate projects may contain errors. The concretization is a complex task, and we cannot guarantee, at this stage, that it cannot fail.
We know it can. That's why the sketching wizard is marked as experimental.

That was an exlaination, not a solution...

duffqiu wrote:
> Could someone give us information how to fix the problem:
> SOAP SA generated by Studio 1.0 can be deployed?

SOAP SA are correct if you use the SOAP wizard.
They may be wrong if you use the sketching export / concretization wizard.
Now, without any detail from you, that will be hard to answer.

First, if the error is in the consume SA, check the operation and the MEP that are called.
By default, they are "toComplete" and InOut. So, yes the consume SA is wrong, and you have to modify it a little bit.
Its interest is to make you gain some time, not to be 100% perfect. Once again, at this stage. ;)

Now, if the error is in a provide SA, then it means you fell on one of the cases where the BPEL introspection leads to an issue.
And that will need a correction by hand from you.

Since I won't be back before several weeks, and that I don't check the forum very often now, here are some advices to move forward and solve your problem.
	In which SU is located the error? BPEL, SOAP in provide, SOAP in consume?

	What is the error? Is it a syntactic error in the jbi.xml file? Check the source page to see if you have elements underlined in red.

	Is it a semantic error? Not the right service name, etc... ?

	If the error is located in a SOAP SU, does it work better if you do not generate the SOAP SU in the sketch export but in the SOAP wizard? You can still add this SU in the SA then.

I hope that will help you. :)
Please, try to give some details about your errors if you want others to help you.
Just saying it does not work will not help. ;)

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30891#30891