[Users] BPEL sample weather error

duffqiu candidq at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:58:01 CET 2011

And in IDE, I use validate function to verify the project,
there is an error report for jbi.xml

Code:

Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
Referenced file contains errors (jar:file:/C:/Duff/WorkDoc/Project/SIG/Petals/PetalsStudio/plugins/com.ebmwebsourcing.petals.common_1.0.0.201004190242.jar!/xsd/specialized-su/components-cdk5.0/kpi1.0.xsd).  For more information, right click on the message in the Problems View and select "Show Details..."	jbi.xml	/su-SOAP-GlobalWeather-provide/src/main/jbi	line 1	XML Problem

And I compare the file generated by BETA and final IDE,
the different I can see is
there is no description text in SA jbi.xml generated by final IDE.
But is not problem, right?

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30905#30905