[Users] generate client from a BPEL service exposed

tilto thibaut.simonnet at atosorigin.com
Wed Mar 16 10:58:05 CET 2011

I have the solution for the bpel exposition :
- I take the wsdl given at 127.0.0.1 and I put it on eclipse
- I put in the same directory the wsdl located at the address given in the import tag of the other wsdl
- I change the import tag to the name of the second wsdl.
And I can use a web service client
See you

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30923#30923