[Users] [BPEL] ERRORs with the se-bpel

ybh yousrastitou at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:58:36 CET 2011

The problem is that the designer generates the ns3 instead of the ns3. So should I change all the ns3 generated by the designer, while using it?

And when I have changes ns3 to ns2 for the parthnerlinks and for the import, I get this error:

Error to import file: /resource/OR001-EnvoiOrPlanifie_v01/src/main/resources/pl/MissionType_01.xsd => /home/user/petalsworkspace/su-BPEL-OR001-EnvoiOrPlanifie_v01-provide/src/main/jbi/resource/OR001-EnvoiOrPlanifie_v01/src/main/resources/pl/MissionType_01.xsd (No such file or directory)	OR001-EnvoiOrPlanifie_v01.bpel	/su-BPEL-OR001-EnvoiOrPlanifie_v01-provide/src/main/jbi	/bpws:process[@name="OR001-EnvoiOrPlanifie_v01.bpel"]/bpws:import[1]	Petals BPEL Problem

Which make me think that there is a problem with the importation of the concrete Bpel process from the sketch BPEL process.

And I don’t understand why it is obvious that my process don’t have any activity.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31001#31001