[Users] export SCA with studio 1.0

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:58:39 CET 2011

Hi Tilto,

I don't think the second error is related to the first one.

But there is indeed a bug in the SCA export.
It is not that no composite is found. The problem is that no composite is searched anymore.
And what is weird is the thing that I changed to fix it was working previously.

It is possible to make by hand what the export usually does.
What you have to do is that you have to:

> 1. Copy your SCA project and give it a Petals name (petals-sca-MyScaApplication-provide).
> 2. Add this project the Petals nature (right-click your project and select Petals > Add SU Nature).
> 3. Create a jbi.xml from zero (use File > New > Petals > JBI Descriptor).
> 4. For each SCA service, create a provide section, with a matching interface, service and end-point names. Each section must provide the composite file.
> 5. All the referenced services must see their WSDL embedded in the project.

If your SCA application is a small one, then it should be done quickly.
The trunk version of the component was updated and tested few months ago.
But is was not released, and no release is foreseen before the SCA tooling is updated.
There are many improvements to come this summer, and the SCA SE must wait for it.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31008#31008