[Users] Invalid partner link in BPEL with Petals Studio 1.0

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:58:43 CET 2011

Moved from this topic (http://forum.petalslink.com/topic342.html).

tilto wrote:
> I have tried the BPEL tools but the generated bpel file doesn't seem normal : the input and output don't have payload (see the assign element).
> And when I try to add a new PartnerLink I have an error :
> In the PartnerLink properties :
>
> Code:
>
> PartnerLink Type cannot be null or empty
> No defined Role: neither myRole or partner Role

I have seen you mentionned a similar problem in another topic.

And if I remember well, you got an answer. If not, how did you create the partner link? Does it involve a Petals service or an external service?

Petals services should be added using a drag'n'drop from the end-points explorer to the BPEL diagram.
External services should be added the regular way, using the properties view from the BPEL Designer.
Unfortunately, this second way is much longer and complicated if you do not know BPEL well.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31009#31009