[Users] export SCA with studio 1.0

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:58:50 CET 2011

Hi,

tilto wrote:
> Thank you for these precision. I'll wait for these improvements. I prefere study reliable and sustanable solutions.

It is planned to complete the SCA tooling for Petals this summer (meaning before the end of August).
It is part of one of our Research projects. The SCA SE will also see removed some of its current constraints, in particular those about promotions.
I will profit from this update to put the documentation of the SCA SE on our wiki and provide one or two tutorials about SCA and Petals.
And of course, we should release the SCA SE at the same time.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31030#31030