[Users] BPEL:<onAlarm> ignored. <onMessage> doesn't work

RudyWI rudywi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:58:12 CET 2011

I have created an other project in the same way of the first project.
But I have created all WSDL and BPEL files manually.
I have only used Petals Studio to generate SU and SA.

You can download my new project : here. (http://dl.free.fr/vMJ8xKCRp)

With this project :
 - <onAlarm> instruction is still ignored
 - <onMessage> instruction still doesn't work, but the error is different :

When I send the message which must unlock the process, the following error occurs in Petals Console :

Code:
Exception in thread "Thread-34" java.lang.IllegalStateException: The MessageExchange has been closed by an other component
	at org.ow2.petals.jbi.messaging.exchange.MessageExchangeDecorator.checkComponentOwnsExchange(MessageExchangeDecorator.java:368)
	at org.ow2.petals.jbi.messaging.exchange.MessageExchangeDecorator.getPattern(MessageExchangeDecorator.java:194)
	at org.ow2.petals.component.framework.message.ExchangeImpl.getPattern(ExchangeImpl.java:688)
	at org.ow2.petals.bpel.engine.env.JBISenderImpl.sendTo(JBISenderImpl.java:197)
	at org.objectweb.fractal.julia.generated.C6a772777_0.sendTo(INTERCEPTOR[Sender])
	at org.objectweb.fractal.julia.generated.C2040ba82_0.sendTo(INTERFACE[Sender])
	at com.ebmwebsourcing.easyviper.core.impl.engine.EngineImpl$ThreadRunProcess.run(EngineImpl.java:551)

I have discovered another thing :

When I validate my project, I have the following error on each SA and SUs under Petals Studio

Code:
Referenced file contains errors (jar:file:/homespace/commenge/Software/PetalsStudio/plugins/com.ebmwebsourcing.petals.common_1.0.0.201004190242.jar!/xsd/specialized-su/components-cdk5.0/kpi1.0.xsd).

Details :

The errors below were detected when validating the file "kpi1.0.xsd" via the file "jbi.xml".  In most cases these errors can be detected by validating "kpi1.0.xsd" directly.  However it is possible that errors will only occur when kpi1.0.xsd is validated in the context of jbi.xml.

Description :

s4s-elt-character: Non-whitespace characters are not allowed in schema elements other than 'xs:appinfo' and 'xs:documentation'. Saw '"'. ----- line 31

Can you help me ?

Thx