[Users] Petals Studio 1.0 Documentation

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:59:24 CET 2011

Hi,

tilto wrote:

> I think it is vzurczak in charge of the Studio documentation.

I'm in charge of the studio, of its documentation, of some Petals components, and also of writing parts of the Petals documentation...
The studio's documentation is not yet written.

As Tilto said, it is user friendly, provided you have already used Eclipse before.
I will progressively add tutorials about the studio, in relation with use cases for Petals.
The following are examples of tutorials that will be put on the studio's wiki space:
	Import a Web Service into Petals

	Create and deploy an SCA application for Petals

	Create an deploy a BPEL process for Petals

	Implement a Petals service with POJO

	Define a XSL transformation service in Petals

They will show how to achieve some general use cases of Petals through the tooling...
Waiting for it to be written, you can use this topic to ask about specific use cases if you want. :)

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31042#31042