[Users] Petals Studio 1.0 Documentation

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:59:25 CET 2011

nch wrote:
> I'm new to Petals. I'd like to know how to get started developing an end to end service. I.e., an echo or helloworld service. I thought I'd find one among Studio docs.

There can be many kinds of Petals services...
You would have to make your request more precise to get help. ;)
But on your general demand, you're right. The studio's documentation will provide this information.

nch wrote:
> Besides, I noticed there's no EIP wizard (or, at least, I can't find it).

Try into File > New > Petals > Service-Unit Project.
On the first page, select "Use a Petals technical service" in the first combo, and select EIP in the second one.

You should have this:

[Image: http://thumbnails12.imagebam.com/8281/0dea5182808108.gif ] (http://www.imagebam.com/image/0dea5182808108)

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31045#31045