[Users] SOAP Header

Adrien60 adrien.yhuel at logica.com
Wed Mar 16 10:59:41 CET 2011

Hello all,

I have a big problem with Petals :

I want to call an external webservice with a soap-provide

But I have to write some informations into the soap message header (like security, username) because the webservice need them.

But the all data that i send to the su-provide are put in the soap request body

How can I add datas to soap header?

PS: i saw inject-headers property and message-property to set in the bc-soap component documentation but i don't understand what to do

Thanks

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=31083#31083